- HDMI 2.0 / 2.1 compatible | Ultra HD 2160p support (3840 x 2160 pixels) – High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet channel for connecting Internet-enabled AV components with ARC (Audio Return Channel) – Compatible with all 3D Blu-Ray Player, Real 3D TV, AV receivers. Gaming consoles like PlayStation 3/4 (PS3/4), Xbox 360 / One and other HDMI Equipped devices.
- Constructed with multiple layers of shielding; durable, black PVC outer layer; and corrosion-resistant, high-quality, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Connects your HDTV to your cable box, satellite dish, Blu-ray player, PS3/4, Xbox 360 / One and other source devices
- Supports HDR, 3D Content, Audio Return Channel, True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio and Deep Colour. Category 2 Certified – High-Speed 21 gbps (Supports up to 1000 MHz Refresh Rates and 48-Bit Deep Color).
- Length: 0.5 – 10 Metre HDMI Cable
The Cablesson Basic High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet are suitable for use with HDTV, Home Theatre, Games Consoles, Blu-rays, Cable or Satellite boxes and Projectors. HDMI Cables provides the most reliable digital signal transfer and the purest picture.
Cablesson Basic High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet use individual, shielded twisted pair wires for unsurpassed and uncompressed video signal. This cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you’ll be able to use it with all your HDMI devices.
The Cablesson Basic range cables support the latest HDMI version 2.0 / 2.1 with 3D and Ethernet over HDMI.
Cablesson Cables are up to date with the latest visual and audio technologies. Cablesson cables go through rigorous testing to make sure the highest quality cables are brought to you at the cheapest price possible. Product comes with 2 Year Warranty.
Cablesson Basic Cables exceeds the high-bandwidth data rates of the most demanding 4k2k components and will effortlessly deliver Ultra HD 2160p video at blistering frame rates with zero signal loss and without bit error to display the vibrant colours and solid blacks that your HDTV is capable of without the digital artefacts or “sparkles” introduced as a result of low quality cable design.