- Van Damme UP-LCOFC Hi-Fi Speaker Cable 2 x 0.75mm twin-axial type, overall cable diameter: 10.00×3.00mm. Conductor Resistance 24.50 Ohm/Km, conductor stranding 7 x (14×0.10mm), weight 33.5 kg/km. Part number: 268-501-000.
- Applications: high end domestic Hi-Fi, professional studio near field monitoring.
- Bare ultra pure linear crystal oxygen free copper (UP-LCOFC) conductors for high efficiency signal transmission and outstanding sonic integrity, PVC insulation and special flexible PVC composite jacket.
- Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation and identification and polarity marker for easier installation.
- Recommended connectors: Speakon Neutrik, Banana plug, Spade connector.
- Length: 4 Meters
The Van Damme Hi-Fi Twin Speaker Cable.
This range comprises 5 conductor sizes of shotgun style speaker cable. These cables can be found in many professional environments; in particular the 4mm and 6mm speaker cables are used for critical near field monitoring in many world class recording and mastering studios as well as being the speaker cable of choice for more than one world class hi-fi equipment manufacturer. New 0.75mm and 1.5mm cables cater for domestic hi-fi and surround applications.