How to return something
• Return your purchase to us within 30 working days either in store or by post (see details below) with your despatch note as proof of purchase for a refund.
• Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling.
• The above is subject to your right of cancellation.
This is the quickest and easiest way to return something (and it’s free).
• The above mentioned still applies
• Make sure you have your invoice/order number with you as the store will be unable to deal with your return without it.
• If you want a refund and you paid by a credit or debit card, take the card you used to buy it as we can refund to that card only.
*Please note: Postal returns are only for items bought online
Complete the returns form provided and include it with the item. In case you are unable to print it out please add the following information on a piece of paper and include it with the item:
• Name, Billing address and a contact telephone number
• Email address (the one you use to log on to your account and the one you used to place the order)
• Order number (you can get this by logging on to your account)
• Description of the product (including model and SKU)
• Reason for return using the following codes:
– Arrived too late
– Accidental order
– Doesn’t fit
– Other (Please specify)
Repack the item as securely as possible and send it to the address provided to you.
Returns sent by post are at your own cost. Make sure you obtain a free stamped Proof of Postage from the Post Office as we are not responsible for items that are lost in transit or damaged on their way back to us.
Your refund will normally be processed within 7 working days of receiving your return but it may take slightly longer to appear on your bank statement. We will refund the cost of the item, but not the postage costs or delivery charges unless the item was found to be faulty or we sent the wrong item. This does not affect your legal rights and is subject to your right of cancellation.
We’re sorry but we can’t offer an exchange as part of our returns process for items purchased online.
If you are returning something and need the same product in a different size or colour, or simply a replacement product, you need to place a new order online for the item you require. Your new order will be sent to you directly and we will process your return according to our returns policy as soon as we receive it.
If something you have purchased from us turns out to be faulty we recommend you take it back to store if possible so we can review the item and assess the fault. If you need to post it to us, we recommend you contact our Customer Service team in advance on (+44) 01865 856 902 to discuss the best way to proceed.
If the item is faulty we will give you a refund or exchange the item if possible. Any postage or delivery charges you may have paid will be refunded. If the item is not faulty but has suffered from excessive wear and tear, misuse or malicious damage, we will discuss the situation with you. We will not be able to offer a refund in such cases.